Tuesday, June 05, 2012

This just in...

Pacific Coast Trail runs has gone out of business..see this posting on Scott Dunlap's blog

I greatly enjoyed running the Skyline-to-the-Sea 50k.   The volunteers manning the aid stations and the course markings were perfect, as was the transport to the start. The finish line food was also really good.


But, I kind of suspected something was up even then as there were some problems: no finish time recorded for me for several days, no first-ultra coaster, no finishers medal (and none ever mailed although promised, etc) 


I hope somebody takes over S2S and some of their other courses. 

1 comment:

  1. That is a bummer to hear for sure. I did 3 Pacific Coast Trail runs (Woodside 10K twice, Skyline Ridge) and really liked the races. Though Coastal Trail Runs is basically an offshoot of PCTR, so I'll likely go through that organization for any trail runs that I want to do.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!